HTC had a good year in 2016-2017 with the launch of HTC U Ultra and HTC U11 which had a completely redesigned body and new features. So today we are going to tell you how to take a Screenshot on HTC U Ultra. Screenshots are useful for capturing and sharing the contents of your display, you can share your in-game high scores, any important information or a funny joke you saw.
The HTC U Ultra houses a massive 5.7 inch display which is protected by Corning’s gorilla glass 5, the rear has a new liquid surface design which reflects a different kind of light when seen from different angles. The U Ultra is priced at Rs. 43,500 but the prices tend to fluctuate.
How to take a Screenshot on HTC U Ultra ?
The HTC U Ultra runs on HTC Sense UI and comes with HTC Sense companion which is an AI virtual assistant like Siri and Cortana. There are two major ways to take a Screenshot on the HTC U Ultra.
1. Screenshot on the HTC U Ultra Traditional method
- Hold the phone in your hand making sure you place your thumb on the power button.
- Then using the other hand, place a finger on the volume down key.
- Now click both the buttons together and hold for 1 second.
- Now you will see a mini screen pop inside your screen and hear a click sound and a notification would appear in the notification shade.
- Now you can share the Screenshot or delete it from the notification shade.
3. Screenshot on the HTC U Ultra using quick settings
- Pull the notification shade from the top; pull it once more to expand quick settings.
- Now click on the edit option which will show all the toggles existing and hidden.
- Now search for the Screenshot button and drag it besides the existing buttons.
- Now you can pull your notification down and click on that toggle to click a Screenshot.
4. Screenshot on the HTC U Ultra using hardware buttons
- Hold the phone in your hand with your thumb resting on the power button.
- Use the other thumb and place it on the home button/finger print sensor.
- Now click both of them together.
- A notification would now appear and a Screenshot would be clicked which can be shared or deleted from the notification bar.
HTC U Ultra at a glance
The HTC U Ultra is HTC’s answer to LG V20 which features dual displays similar to the HTC U Ultra. The U Ultra has a 5.7 inch QHD (1440p) primary display along with a smaller secondary display for notifications and quick toggles etc. the U Ultra is powered by a Snapdragon 821 which is coupled with 4 GB of RAM. There are 2 variants of the U Ultra one with 64 GB of internal storage expandable via the help of a micro SD card and another special edition which houses a sapphire display which comes with 128 GB of internal storage.
For the shutterbugs, the U Ultra has a 12 Mega Pixel rear camera with a f/1.8 aperture with OIS, PDAF and laser auto focus. The front houses a 16 Mega Pixel camera for awesome selfies as well as video calls. The phone is powered by a 3000 mAh battery.
If you have any other queries you can leave them down in the comments and we will try our best to address them.