Huawei has recently launched Mate 10 which is a premium smartphone offering powerful hardware and beautiful design. The device runs on latest version of Android i.e. Android Oreo which brings all the new features and opens doors for interface customization. Huawei Mate 10 comes with many interesting features such as a massive 4000 mAh battery which is usually not seen in high-end smartphones.
We all know that Android is one of the best mobile operating systems available out there as this specific OS comes with the user-friendly interface. If you are a regular reader of our blog you might know that we like sharing guides such as How to take screenshot on Android phones. Today we are going to share How to take screenshot on Huawei Mate 10.
How to Take Screenshot on Huawei Mate 10
Taking a screenshot on android phone is pretty easy. If you want to capture the screen which you see on your mobile phone, a screenshot is going to help you with that. When it comes to Android, the ways to achieve this task are numerous and we are going to share some of the best methods which will help you to take screenshot on Huawei Mate 10.
Use the Hardware Buttons
The first method which you can use to take screenshot on Huawei Mate 10 is easy and works on all Android devices. We are going to use the hardware buttons in this method.
- Open the screen which you wish to capture on your smartphone.
- After locating the screen, you have to press and hold the combination of Power + Volume Down keys for around 5 seconds.
- You should see a flash on your screen confirming that screenshot has been captured. You will also hear a shutter sound once the screenshot has been captured successfully.
- Once you have successfully captured screenshot, you should be able to share it with your friends from the Notification Panel.
- To view all the screenshots which you have captured, you can open the Gallery app.
Use Knuckle Smart Screenshot to capture screenshot on Huawei Mate 10
Knuckle Smart Screenshot is a feature which is available in Huawei Mate 10 and can be used to capture screen on Huawei Android phones. Follow the steps mentioned below to use this feature.
- First of all, you have to activate this feature by opening Settings and going to Smart Assistance. Here you will see Motion Control.
- Go to Knuckle Gestures and select Smart Screenshot option by tapping on toggle.
- Now you are ready to use the smart screenshot feature. Simply use your knuckle to knock firmly on the screen and screenshot will be captured. Alternatively, you can also knock firmly on the screen and then draw a circle to capture your current screen.
Knuckle Smart Screenshot works in most of the cases but if you are a new user, you might find it difficult to use in first go.